Costco Cellphone website
Redesigned membershipwireless.com homepage
Cleaned up the homepage with a grid making layout of items easier. Also, I minimized distractions with a focus on the content by putting the color in the objects and not the page structure. The content is linked to a CMS system for management and scheduled updates. I created and managed these updates for about 4 years.
New Accessories landing page with tiles
I designed and coded this page with tiles linking to accessory bundles and categories of device accessories making it easier to find items for a specific device. The content is linked to a CMS system for management and scheduled updates. I created and managed this content for about 3 years.
The following ads are just a couple of the different ads and ad types I designed and maintained via CMS for Costco cellphones advertising that were on costco.com, membershipwireless.com (the Costco cellphone main site), and aafesmobile.com (cellphone sales for the military base exchanges online). I did these and many others for almost 4 years as a part of the Wireless Advocates eComm team.
Web App UI and UX Designer/Developer (April 2013 to January 2018)
- Created and updated UI/UX designs and workflows for multiple websites (Costco and Military) and internal tools and applications.
- Created wireframes and click-thru demos using tools like Axure and Dreamweaver (HTML, CSS, LESS, and JS).
- Setup and themed the www.wirelessadvocates.com corporate website using WordPress.
- Created content, ads, banners, and assets for costco.com, membershipwireless.com (Costco cellphones site), ShopMyExchange.com, and aafesmobile.com (military Base eXchange cellphones site) sites.
- Coordinated iconic product launches with merchandising, marketing, and distribution while managing the e-commerce dev team through the launch.
- Designed and coded landing pages for new devices and carrier programs using HTML/CSS.
- Managed and scheduled releases of the latest asset updates via a Content Management System (CMS) tool.
- Created new CMS templates and CMS driven pages.
- Assisted and mentored developers with programming of new and existing pages on our sites as the HTML and CSS SME.
- Expert at Google Analytic tagging and data mining.
- Managed, maintained, and pushed SQL driven data for multiple sites.
- Participated in releases and hot fixes of team’s managed sites.
Tools and Environment: Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure RP, Eclipse, Dreamweaver, SQL Management Studio, Visual Studio (VSTS), Confluence, FogBugz, LanDesk, Prototypes, Wireframes, Mockups, Redlines, Cold Fusion, RedGate, WordPress, LESS, HTML, and CSS