I’m a rare blend of technical and creative, specializing in UI and UX for Applications, Mobile, and Web. I’m adept at wearing as many hats as necessary to get projects completed on time and under budget. Streamlining a product, growing it, and maintaining it is what I live for.
Applications and tools I’ve used…
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Office Suite
- Axure RP
- SQL Management Studio
- Expression Suite
- Source Depot
- Google Docs
- Visual Studio (VSTS)
- Google Analytics
- Dynamics 365
Technologies I’ve worked in…
- HTML (4-5)
- CSS (2.1-3)
- Silverlight / Splash
- Design User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) for applications, websites, and tools.
- Design application and user interactions based on research of specific features and tasks.
- Create and manipulate code for multiple browsers.
- Modify source code to align displayed UI to the design and motion redline specifications.
- Collaborate with developers and designers to streamline processes and flows.
- Create application and website wireframes, mockups, redlines, demos, and prototypes.
- Gather requirements and information architecture.
- Present designs to business customers.
- Prepare for and participate in testing and releases with development teams.
- Co-developed a new digital web/mockup creation methodology.
- Maintain Content Management System (CMS).
- Create new CMS templates and CMS driven pages.
- Create, maintain, and publish content.
- Assist developers with styles and layout control.
- Perform user research with volunteer participants.
- Create presentation materials for meetings between management and principals.
- Analytics setup and data mining.
- Create and maintain digital asset management systems and processes.
- Create UI style guides in both print and digital forms.
Where I have worked…
- Metropolitan Market
- Wireless Advocates
- Rokenbok Toys
- Microsoft | Microsoft Research
- Computer Source Magazine
- Whidbey Telecom / FiberCloud
- Software Spectrum
- Nordstrom Product Group
- Bassett and Brush Design Studio
Volt Technical Education — CompTIA IT Project Management
The Art Institute of Seattle — Computer Design Technology
Eastern Washington University — BA Graphic Communications
Eastern Washington University — Minor Outdoor Recreation
Phone: (206) 412-2495